Friday 27 March 2020

The Three Little Pigs by Emma L

Once in the near-ish future of 2115, there were three little robo-pigs, living on a small farm with the farmer. One day, the farmer decided that the robo-pigs were experienced enough to survive on their own, and could create their own farm, to help prevent starvation. All three robo-pigs headed off to find a place to build their own houses (each with a charging station to give the pigs power). 
 
After a while of traveling, the pigs came across a robot, equipped with a truck-load of solid concrete slabs, pre-mixed and ready to be used. The first robo-pig waddled up to the robot, reached up to it’s control panel, and shut it down! The first robo-pig said goodbye to the other two, and set off with the concrete. The pig immediately set to work in the centre of a nearby field. Once he had finished, he planned to take a nap for the rest of the afternoon, feeling very chuffed by the fact he had built a house before the other robo-pigs. He shut his eyes, and had almost fallen asleep, when he heard a voice from outside of his house.
“Yo, yo, yo, what up? Mind letting me in to chill with my bro?”
It was one of the robots that hung out in alleyways and others’ property. Also, who was he calling bro?
“No, no, no. Why should I let you inside my house?”
“Well, if you don’t let me in, I’ll kick your house down into tiny little pieces!”
“I’d like to see you try. My house is made out of solid concrete!”
The robot did just that, and with one kick of his metal foot, the house had fallen down to pieces! The robot shut down the pig’s system, and placed it into a bag to be used for scrap metal.

The other two pigs kept on wandering, trying to find materials and places to build their own houses. Soon, they came across a pile of scrap metal. Steel! That was strong! The second robo-pig walked over, and took it to use for his house. He set to work, placing the pieces of steel to form a cosy little house, where he planned to have a mud bath. This was his plan until he heard a voice at his front door.
“Yo, yo, yo, what up? Mind letting me in to chill with my bro?”
It was once again the robot from before, now coming for the second robo-pig. 
“No, no, no. Why should I let you in my house?” the pig squealed.
“Well, if you don’t let me in, I’ll kick your house down into tiny little pieces!”
“I’d like to see you try. My house is made of steel!”
Just like he had done for the other pig, he kicked it down, like he had said he would, shut down the robo-pig’s system, and stored it away as scrap metal for later use.
“Two down, one to go,” muttered the robot maliciously.

Now all that was left, was the third and final robo-pig. He had now been on a search for many, many, long, tiring hours. However, it appeared that luck had come his way. He was walking through an alleyway near a science and invention lab, and saw some left over titanium left behind! He felt like the luckiest robo-pig alive! He quickly stashed it away and set off, building his cottage made of the strongest existing metal! The robo-pig was minding his own business, reading that day’s newspaper, when he (like the other pigs had) heard a voice at the door.
“Yo, yo, yo, what up? Mind letting me on to chill with my bro?”
“No, no, no. Why should I let you in my house?” the pig said, aware of the fact that the robot wasn’t known for being the friendliest.
“Well, if you don’t let me in, I’ll kick your house down into tiny little pieces!”
“I wouldn’t do that if I were you. I am sure you are aware my house is made of titanium!” warned the third, smartest, and most polite pig of the trio. Ignoring the robo-pig, the robot attempted to kick the house down, just as simply as he had the other two. A small, petty robo-pig couldn’t stop him, right? Wrong. He kicked the house, but all that fell to pieces, was the robot’s leg! He soon fell to the floor, and crawled away before the guards of the town found out his location. So, the smartest, most patient of the robo-pigs survived, and happily lived in his small house made of titanium.
The End!


No comments:

Post a Comment