Friday 20 March 2020

100 Word Challenge - Week 25

Again this week, some of our children entered the 100 Word Challenge. They wrote an entry based upon this week's prompt:
Their writing is below:

Jasmine:
Bananas, bananas, bananas…Why are there so many types of them? If you want I can name them all for you. There are black, squishy bananas, fresh bananas, tiny bananas, big bananas that are as heavy as a can of beans and the worst bananas of all... smelly bananas. Oh boy. Once I had a smelly banana and I ran out of the building as fast as my legs could carry me and jumped over the fence damaging it. That was the worst. I still haven’t mentioned the best banana of all… flying bananas. They are the best bananas ever!

Joseph:
Once there was a banana and he was very fat.He was sooo fat he was the heaviest banana in the world!So - for some apparent reason - he decided to try and be the first banana to jump off a table and survive. Unfortunately, he got damaged in the fall and went splat on the floor as a pile of rotten black pulp:)

Holly:
This banana was very black.Very black and very heavy. One day this banana jumped off the table and onto the floor. Sadly his skin was damaged; it turned black.He just lied there on the floor and sobbed to himself; “why is my life so hard?” he mumbled to himself. “All I do is sit in a fruit bowl and get covered up by other fruit when this thing called the um, shopping comes”He sat up and stared at the people walking up the stairs and into the kitchen. “Who are these people?”

No comments:

Post a Comment