Wednesday 26 February 2020

100WC Week #22 - Freya & Emily


Forgotten by Freya
There was this house down my street, no one visited it for years. It was forgotten.
It had vines crawling up and down the walls, bugs everywhere. But, it was forgotten.
I stopped every time I passed this place, it was massive. But once again,it was forgotten.
The doorbell was ancient, but magical, no one remembered it. It was forgotten as well.
I opened the gate and approached the house, I rang the doorbell too, apparently the place was haunted, I carried on any who. But the minute I set foot inside the house, I was forgotten too...

Spooky Evening by Emily 
One very spooky evening, a doorbell, not just any doorbell, rang. It was as if it was crying out. This peculiar doorbell was like no other; it was intricate with a microscopic gem in the centre of it. 

Jeffery, a boy of 15, found this doorbell.Terrified,he bravely strolled up to the midnight-blue, wooden door. The doorbell rang. But nobody had answered the door. He rang several more times and it gave in. Jeffrey tip-toed through a dark corridor and heard a click. What he didn’t realise was that a strange figure was lurking in the shadows behind him...

No comments:

Post a Comment