Thursday 27 February 2020

100WC Week #22 - Dillon & Nancy


The Doorbell by Dillon

As Tom dragged his feet up the cracked path, he held his breath in fear, as he edged closer to the copper doorbell, it creaked open!

Tom lived on a street with a ‘supposedly’ abandoned house. 
He was always pondering on what  could be inside, eventually his curiosity had got the best of him. Before he knew it he was treading hesitantly up the overgrown path, he almost tripped over his own terror as he approached the doorbell. He placed his hand on the doorbell. It rang out a strange noise as if it was whispering “Come in, come in…” 


The Walk by Nancy
As I slowly walked down the big hill as steadily as I could. I tripped and tumbled down into a tree but luckily there were no bad injuries.  All I had was a little bump on my head. A few minutes later, I stumbled across an old, unstable house.
I rang the doorbell but nobody answered I rang the doorbell for the second time but still nobody answered. I peeked through a window nobody, was in there. I said to myself this home must have been abandoned years ago. I looked through another window but nobody, was in there.
                    Until...

No comments:

Post a Comment