Wednesday 9 December 2020

Lost

 While working at home today, Ellen wrote this lovely piece of narrative writing:

Fear started to spread through my body and although I was tired my pace quickened. The moon was shining brightly but the wind rushed through me biting at my back. My eyes frantically searched for any signs of life. I could hear a pack of wolves howling at the top of their lungs. It sent a shiver down my spine. The grass was rough and muddy as I tripped over and felt myself rolling down a hill. I layed there rooted to that spot too scared to move. I finally opened my eyes and that is when I saw it. My jaw dropped as I was looking at the scariest house I had ever seen. Bits of the paint had been ripped off and the windows had been cracked. It was very dirty and had vines crawling up those walls all the way to the chimney. Even though it was eerie it looked like someone or something lived there? I slowly backed away hitting my head on a tree trunk. I sat there holding my head daring to move again. Every fiber of my being told me not to go in there. But I was cold, I slowly staggered to the house in pain everywhere in my body.


No comments:

Post a Comment