Thursday 10 December 2020

100WC Week #14 (21) - Maria, Kasia & Ryan

Maria

The woman was so excited... before she died.It was supposed to be Alison's best day of her short life but it turned out to be her worst and her last.She deeply regretted getting married on top of a bell tower.She remembered the falling sensation then only remembered blackness. she found out later from the other paradopleys (dead ghosts) that her head had got cut off by a spike as she fell down and had been ripped off her neck as she fell.Her dress was once white but now it was a rose red… with her blood.



Kasia

This is a diary from a 12 year old.

Dear Diary,

My name is Annabelle ,I was born on the 6th of march 1886.

On the side that is my  birthday dress that I wore last year, you might know it   since you were my gift from my friends. This was my favourite dress that my mum wore on her wedding day because she didn't like the traditional colours. You probably don't know but this dress is made out of red velvet and white cloth like an angelic,classy comedy dress that you can see in the pub.


Ryan

Right, let's get this straight. I asked my mum to get me a GOOD costume and she gave me…something but it's TERRIBLE. She says that it's good ‘sure’. By the way my name is Marina, Marina Wearthwood. I wish I could change my costume and my name, I’m practically a boy. I love football, video games and watching youtube. I try on my costume, my mum says “brilliant just brilliant!”. It was disgusting and it felt itchy. I go to my friends house to go trick or treating. They say what is that i say it's my costume.

No comments:

Post a Comment