Friday 28 February 2020

100WC Week #22 - Samuel & Maya


The Doorbell by Samuel
I'm in the forest walking around looking for different animal species for my job. When I thought I had found something, I glanced forward and saw a trail leading somewhere. I went to follow it and I walked into a house. It looked like no one lived there anymore. Some people would just walk past it and carry on with what they are doing; others would walk on and investigate. I wanted to examine so I strolled over to it and pressed the doorbell wondering what would happen and a remarkable sound came out. The door creaked open creakily and...   

Doorbell by Maya
The doorbell had stood there for years none actually knew how long but all the rust suggests that it had been there for a while. The house was old even the people that lived in the house were old. There I was standing outside probably one of the creepiest house in my neighbourhood ! I kept telling myself it's just a house but I was still as terrified as before. My heart beating faster than before palms sweating legs aching I was terrified . Well wouldn't you be ? I felt a knife twist in my heart as I entered through the door.          

No comments:

Post a Comment