Friday 7 June 2019

100WC Week #33 'The Hat' by Tash

Yesterday morning, I woke up to my super annoying alarm clock that goes, BEEP BEEP BEEP! Rather groggily, I stumbled out of bed while trying to find my clothes to get ready for another dreadful day of school. Some people get out of bed wide awake; most people want to get back in again. Frustratingly, I always have to go to that prison-like place so I ambled down the stairs and went into the colourful kitchen. Then I saw it. A strange scarlet hat. Why was that hat on the table?

2 comments:

  1. You've done a great job of adding those little details which make a story much more readable and flow more easily Tash. For example, the two words to describe how you felt when getting out of bed - 'rather groggily' - really help to set the scene. Varying sentence starters and sentence lengths also keep the reader's interest.
    Well done and keep rising to the Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Mr M may have posted this week 33 post under the week 34 Challenge though?
    Not to worry.

    ReplyDelete