Saturday 8 June 2019

100WC Week #33 'Dinner Party!' by Natalie

I was hosting a lovely dinner party that I invited my best friends to. There was a super scallop starter, a mouth-watering meat main course and a delicious doughnut dessert. When my friends arrived I offered them an outstanding drink and a place at my terrific table. One of my friends wore her favourite hat and she took it off and put it on the table. When my mum came in with the scrumptious starter she asked me why was the hat on the table? I told her that is was my friends hat and the dinner party carried on.

1 comment:

  1. Joel (Team100WC)20 June 2019 at 18:10

    Good work!
    This is a really good piece of writing and I particularly like the use of alliteration, it helps to add to the image of the dinner party that you have done so well in creating.
    Joel (Team100WC)

    ReplyDelete